Just a short announcement today: the new reboot version of Ubuntu Terminal App has finally landed as default!
For those who haven’t tried the development version, the most notable differences for end users are:
- Redesigned look to maximize screen estate and improve touch interaction
- Configurable keyboard bar which allows custom keys or commands (in the future via JSON files)
- Keyboard selector to change on the fly keyboard bar layout
- Tabs support with live preview
- Copy, paste and selection
- Overall improvements in stability
The update should come automatically if you have the old version installed. Feel free to contact us if you have any bug or suggestion.
PS: Huge thanks to Alan Pope for its coaching and for the screenshots (he is the Master of Screenshots).