The v1.0.0 of CRT is finally among us. The 43 commits landed after RC1 brought big performance improvements and fixes.
- Improved font upscaling with much better performances
- Huge improvements in quality and speed of burn-in effect (especially at low FPSs)
- Optimisations in bloom effect
- New fonts
- [Linux] Fix bad behaviours in colour dialog
- [OSX] Fix UTF8 characters issues
- [OSX] Fix ALT key behaviour
- Many other small fixes/improvements/cleanups
Thanks to some great guys CRT is already packaged for many Linux distributions; you can follow the procedure at https://github.com/Swordfish90/cool-retro-term to download and install it.
OSX users can grab the dmg from the releases page: https://github.com/Swordfish90/cool-retro-term/releases
Huge thanks to the community folks who helped shape this program with their patches, donations, comments and ideas. I just can’t describe how awesome you have been.